* Tuesday 10th July: 'Ready, Steady School' session for Reception 2018 parents. 1 - 3 p.m. Main School.
* Wednesday 11th July 1 - 3 p.m. Junior Arts & Craft Session (Parent & Child)
* Thursday 12th July Y6 Leavers Treat after-school
* Friday 13th July Leavers Assembly 9 a.m.
* Friday 13th July 3 - 4.15 p.m. PTFA Summer Disco £1.50
* Junior Cricket Session 3 - 4.15 p.m. with Coach Paul: Monday 16th July; Tuesday 17th July; Wednesday 18th July; Thursday 19th July. £1 per session. Book your place now!
* Monday 16th & Tuesday 17th July : Life Caravan visit to school
* Thursday 19th July 1.45 p.m. Leavers' Mass in School. Everyone invited.
* Friday 20th July 9 a.m. Commendation Assembly
* Friday 20th July : School closes at 1.15 p.m.
* Tuesday 4th September : Children back in school
Parent & Child Sessions|
Following our very popular Arts & Crafts sessions and recent Spectacular Science events, we are pleased to be able to offer the following:-
KS1 (Infants) Back to Nature for 3 weeks 9th May / 16th May / 23rd May.
KS2 (Juniors) Lego Robotics (Group 2) for 3 weeks Wed. 6th / Friday 8th & 15th June.
KS1 (Infants) Arts & Crafts - 1 session - 4th July 2018
KS2 (Juniors) Arts & Crafts - 1 session - 11th July 2018
Most of these dates are Wednesday afternoons with sessions running from 1 - 3 p.m. Refreshments provided.
Your child will need an adult to work with them. This could be a parent / grandparent / relative / family friend. We look forward to welcoming you into school. These sessions were very popular last term, so we will make the hall available for your use. These sessions are all free of charge.