* Wednesday 18th April : Class 5 start swimming : children must be in school for 8.30 a.m.
* Friday 20th April PTFA Own Clothes Day £1
* Monday 23rd April Adrian Warrell 'History Man' in school to work with Nursery through to Year 2
* Tuesday 24th April : Years 3, 4 & 5 Visit Helmshore Textile Museum 'Dance'
* Wednesday 25th April Class 6 Forest School visits (1 - 3 p.m.)
* Friday 27th April : Class 3 & 4 trip to the Sealife Centre, Blackpool
* Tuesday 1st & 8th May Class 6 Forest School visits (1 - 3 p.m.)
* Wednesday 9th May : Parent & Child sessions : Infants : Back to Nature 1 - 3 p.m. : 3 sessions (1 of 3)
* Week commencing Monday 14th May : KS2 SATs Week
* Tuesday 15th May Class 4 start Forest School visits (1 - 3 p.m.) (every Tuesday for 4 weeks)
* Wednesday 16th May : Parent & Child sessions : Infants : Back to Nature 1 - 3 p.m. : 3 sessions (2 of 3)
* Friday 18th May : 9 a.m. : Class 3 Assembly
* Wednesday 23rd May : Parent & Child sessions : Infants : Back to Nature 1 - 3 p.m. : 3 sessions (3 of 3)
* Half term Monday 28th May to Monday 4th June (Inclusive) Children back in school on Tuesday 5th June
* Lego Robotics : Group 2 : 6th, 8th & 15th June 1 - 3 p.m. Adult & child sessions.
* Tuesday 19th June Class 7 start Forest School visits (1 - 3 p.m.) (every Tuesday for 4 weeks)
* Week commencing Monday 2nd July : Sports Week
* Monday 2nd July : School Sports Day (weather permitting)
* Wednesday 4th July 1 - 3 p.m. Infant Arts & Craft Session (Parent & Child)
* Monday 9th July 11.30 & 2.30 p.m. Nursery Sports Day
* Wednesday 11th July 1 - 3 p.m. Junior Arts & Craft Session (Parent & Child)
* Thursday 12th July Y6 Leavers Treat after-school
* Friday 13th July Leavers Assembly
* Friday 13th July 3 - 4.15 p.m. PTFA Summer Disco £1.50
* Monday 16th & Tuesday 17th July : Life Caravan visit to school
* Thursday 19th July 2 p.m. Leavers' Mass (tbc)
* Friday 20th July 9 a.m. Commendation Assembly
* Friday 20th July : School closes at 1.15 p.m.
* Tuesday 4th September : Children back in school
Parent & Child Sessions|
Following our very popular Arts & Crafts sessions and recent Spectacular Science events, we are pleased to be able to offer the following:-
KS1 (Infants) Back to Nature for 3 weeks 9th May / 16th May / 23rd May.
KS2 (Juniors) Lego Robotics (Group 2) for 3 weeks Wed. 6th / Friday 8th & 15th June.
KS1 (Infants) Arts & Crafts - 1 session - 4th July 2018
KS2 (Juniors) Arts & Crafts - 1 session - 11th July 2018
Most of these dates are Wednesday afternoons with sessions running from 1 - 3 p.m. Refreshments provided.
Your child will need an adult to work with them. This could be a parent / grandparent / relative / family friend. We look forward to welcoming you into school. These sessions were very popular last term, so we will make the hall available for your use. These sessions are all free of charge.